An Update from the CEO on COVID-19
Clients, Families and Home Care Colleagues:
We value and appreciate the trust you place in us to take care of you and your loved ones. Our clients and staff’s safety are our highest priority. We are working diligently to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As “Essential Workers” we will continue to provide you with in-home care services, along with enforcing the “stay at home” orders as well.
As we believe that home remains the safest place for our clients, as indications show that the virus is spread more quickly in larger group settings. For this reason, we feel fortunate to be able to provide care that can keep people at home and limit their exposure through personalized care and support.
We are following updates and procedures from the CDC, State Department of Health, local and county authorities, and other Homecare government agencies and resources.
Clients that we serve who reside in facilities/board and cares, we will work closely with the facility on any protocols, exchange of information, or other guidelines as necessary to prevent spread.
All caregivers follow established COVID-19 Policy protocols:
- Must wear facemasks at all times.
- Must use gloves and follow cross-contamination infection control protocols.
- Face shields are also available to them.
- Hand washing constantly for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizers.
- Change scrub uniforms between shifts.
- Report ill symptoms immediately and stay home.
- There’s an on-gong communication with caregivers to assess any known risk factors, such as travel to areas with widespread outbreaks or local contact in areas known to have reported cases.
We will keep everyone informed as new developments become available. Thank you for your trust in us. We are here for you!